- Product H71746
American DJ DMX PARTNER Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
The DMX Partner is a 96-channel DMX handheld recorder/playback unit designed to accept information from any universal DMX controller available on the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
96-channel DMX hand-held recorder/playback unit for awesome, all-in-one lighting control.
The DMX Partner is a 96-channel DMX handheld recorder/playback unit designed to accept information from any universal DMX controller available on the market today. Any group of scenes that have been programmed into a universal DMX controller can simply be downloaded into the DMX Partner for easy playback. You can even transfer date to and from the DMX Partner to your personal computer.
The DMX Partner is made up of two control sections - one part for effect lighting and the other for playback of dimmers and moving lights. The two parts run completely independent of one another allowing you more flexibility when playing back chases and shows or turning effects on and off. It has three operational modes”DMX, Audio, and Manual. Playback chases and shows in sequence mode (one chase at a time) or mixed mode (all 8 chases + 2 shows at one time).
Other features include XLR In, XLR Out, and RS-232 connections, an assignable joystick for Pan and Tilt control, programmable strobe, password protected record feature, blackout control, and a 4-character LED display.
- 96-channel DMX handheld recorder/playback unit
- 8 chases (up to 99 steps each)
- 2 shows (up to 99 steps each with separate speed and fade-time adjustment)
- 3 operational modes: DMX, Audio, or Manual
- Playback chases and shows in sequence mode (one chase at a time)
- Playback chases and shows in mixed mode: (All 8 chases + 2 shows can playback at one time): incorporates HTP Principle (Highest Takes Precedence)
- Includes XLR In, XLR Out and RS-232 connections
- Transfer data between any universal DMX Controller and DMX Partner via DMX In/Out connections
- Transfer data from one DMX Partner to another via RS-232
- Transfer data to and from the DMX Partner and a personal computer via RS-232 using Elation's proprietary RS-232 software (available at elationlighting's website)
- Assignable joystick for Pan and Tilt control
- Programmable Strobe function
- Password protected record feature
- Blackout control
- 4-character LED display
- 21-backlit buttons
Get one DMX Partner to rule them all. Order today!
- Includes power supply: (DC 12V, 300mA)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.5" x 3" x 7.75" / 112mm x 75mm x 198mm
- Weight: 1.5 lb. / 0.7kg.