- Product 502580
American DJ Electra LED DMX - Moonflower Effect
- Write a Review
Using LED technology and a special glass optical system, this American DJ LED Moonflower effect produces sharp red, green, and blue beams of light, c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-tech, low consumption, Moonflower LED that's ideal for fast movement on the dance floor or slow panning for evening restaurant ambiance.
Using LED technology and a special glass optical system, this American DJ LED Moonflower effect produces sharp red, green, and blue beams of light, creating a spectacular light show that could not be produced with traditional halogen Moonflowers. The Electra LED DMX has 3 DMX channels; razor-sharp beams that produce rich, saturated colors that will not fade; and it uses a long life, quiet, 1.8-degree stepper motor that's a perfect match for long-life LEDs. It operates from built-in programs when in sound-active mode, can also operate in master/slave mode, is DMX controlled, and features a high-output beam shining through high-tech lens technology. Its wide beam spread covers a large area and produces LED patterns that can be projected onto a dance floor or wall.
This Moonflower effect not only makes for perfectly choreographed lightshows to dazzle any crowd, it's also capable of very slow, smooth panning mirror movements for casual dining experiences. Its very low power consumption (5-1/2 watts) and low heat output is economically and environmentally friendly (considering its output is similar to a 250-watt halogen lamp), and also allows you to connect more units in a single circuit. Plus, you don't need to worry your mind about the unit resetting or getting too hot on gig night because it runs extremely cool, has no duty cycles, and can run all night. It is lightweight at only five pounds and includes a hanging bracket for mounting.
- Extremely long life (100,000 hour rating)
- 3 DMX channels
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Very low power consumption; connect more units in a single circuit
- Low heat output
- Runs extremely cool; no duty cycles; runs all night
- LED scanning mirrored Moonflower with razor-sharp red, green and blue high-output colored beams
- Capable of very slow, smooth panning mirror movements for casual dining
- Uses long life, quiet 1.8-degree stepper motor; the perfect match for long-life LEDs
- Output similar to a 250W halogen lamp
- Produces LED patterns that can be projected onto a dance floor or wall
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Sound active from built-in programs
- High output with new lens technology
- DMX-controlled or master/slave mode with perfectly choreographed lightshows to dazzle any crowd
- Control with a DMX controller or American DJ UC3 universal controller (sold separately)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Power consumption: 5-1/2 W
- Dimensions: 17" H x 8" W x 9" D
Whether for the dance hall or the dining hall, the Electra LED DMX will create a fitting atmosphere. Order today!