- Write a Review
Low profile and high output.
The ADJ Flat Par TRI 7X is a professional "low profile" LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The unit's "low profile," sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI7X has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go "wireless" with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7's LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
- Designed with the mobile entertainer in mind
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- Low power draw, low heat
- 7 DMX channel modes
- Master/slave from internal chase programs
Order today and start or add to your lighting collection.
Flat Par Tri 7x
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 7x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
New Feature - Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
Low profile case design
Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
32 built-in Color Macros
Color strobe effect
Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
Beam angle: 40-degree
Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
Safety hook on rear panel
Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
Run all night - No duty cycle
Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
Power Draw: 26.5W max
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75"x9"x4.25"/272x230x115mm
Weight: 6 lbs./2.4 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.