- J10904 000000000 J10904000000000
American DJ FOG FURY 1000
- Write a Review
The ADJ Fog Fury 1000 is a 650W compact, high output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Create the perfect environment.
The ADJ Fog Fury 1000 is a 650W compact, high output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output.
The Fog Fury 1000 also has convenient features such as a visible fog fluid level built-in to the rear of the unit to see how much fluid is in the tank, and a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up or ready to use.
This fogger produces 3500 cubic feet of fog per minute, has a built-in internal tank with a .9 Liter capacity, and has a 4 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
650W compact, high output Fog Machine
Visible fog fluid level indicator on rear
High performance pump for optimum output
Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use
Fog Output: 3500 (cu.ft/min)
Warm-up time: 4 min.
Internal fog fluid tank: 0.9 Liter
Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
Call or click to order today!
Power Consumption: 700W max
Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non switching)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25" x 4" x 2.5" / 184 x 99 x 61mm
Weight: 7 lbs. / 2.95 kg.
Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.