- Write a Review
Create the perfect environment.
The ADJ Fog Fury 2000 is a 1100W portable, high output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output. ADJ's Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury 2000 also has convenient features such as a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up, ready to use, or if the fog fluid is low.
This fogger produces 7000 cubic feet of fog per minute, has an external tank with a 2.5 Liter capacity, and has an 8 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
- 100W portable, high output Fog Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ's Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to always maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up times between fog blasts
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- Fog Output: 7000 (cu.ft/min)
- Warm-up time: 8 min.
- External fog fluid tank: 2.5 Liter
- Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
- Convenient carrying handle
Call or click to order today!
FOG FURY 2000
- Includes On/Off wired remote control with 25ft./8M cable
Power Consumption: 1200W max
Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non switching)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.75" x 11.75" x 9" / 421 x 295 x 224mm
Weight: 16 lbs. / 6.89 kg.
Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.