- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ FS-700 Controller for ADJ Fog Storm 700 Fog Machine
- Write a Review
- 806130 000000000 806130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Timer control for the Fog Storm 700....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Timer control for the Fog Storm 700.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American DJ FS-700 Controller for ADJ Fog Storm 700 Fog Machine:
The product works fine. My only gripe is that the instructions were completely wrong! I think there may have been a product change, but the instructions didn't change and does not even describe the product you get(and yes the instructions do say they are for the FS-TIMER Remote). I thought my unit was defective because no smoke was coming out of the machine when the light was on over the "Timers on/off" button. I did a google search and found another owner who had the same issue. He also thought there was a product change because the timer is yellow, not blue like in the picture (mine is also yellow). After fiddling with it for a while I made the discovery that when the light over the timer button is lit, the timer is off. When I hit the switch and the light went out the timer started working! While this seems totally backward, the timer does work.
It does what it is supposed to do. Besides the timer function there is also a button for manual and continuos fogging.
It is plastic but feels sturdy.
Value is subjective. To me it is a huge value. The last show I played using the standard remote (hit switch to activate fog) was difficult. Trying to activate the switch with my foot (it is not a footswitch) while playing bass guitar was not easy to do.