- H70764 000000000 H70764000000000
American DJ FS-DMXT Timer for Fog Storm
- Write a Review
With the DMX Timer Remote you can operate the fog output automatically and turn either the Fog Storm 1200HD or 1700HD (sold separately) into a two-ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control the interval and duration of ouput of American DJ's Fog Storm 1200HD or 1700HD fog machines,
With the DMX Timer Remote you can operate the fog output automatically and turn either the Fog Storm 1200HD or 1700HD (sold separately) into a two-channel DMX intelligent unit. The DMX Timer Remote must be connected to both the fog machine and a universal DMX-512 controller to work. Its timer function allows haze to be emitted at designated intervals. The remote has 3 LEDs that indicate different functions.
There are also 2 rotary knobs”one for duration and one for interval. The duration knobs turns the timer on and off, can keep it at constant or from .5 seconds to 12.7 seconds. The interval switch goes from 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- 3 LEDs that indicate different functions:
- The red LED located to the left will indicate the timer and controller is turned on and is activated
- The green LED will indicate fog output is available and ready
- The red LED located to the right is for manual fogging“simply wait for the green LED to light up and then press
- the button
- 2 rotary knobs for duration and interval
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.