- Write a Review
3D laser effect.
- GALAXIAN 3D MKII
The New ADJ Galaxian 3D MKII features New Case design, New Dynamic Programs and New effect. One 30mW Green and on 80mW Red laser beams that rotate back and forth creating amazing aerial effects on a ceiling or wall or projected over a crowd. Perfect for small clubs or the entertainer on the go! Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode. Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR Connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of green & red laser beams.
The Galaxian 3D MKII has 5 DMX channels, 2 operational modes (DMX or Sound Active), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of 22.5W of power. Users can also use the UC3 easy-to-use controller with the Galaxian 3D MKII. This laser is FDA approved.
- Amazing coverage
- Super fine beams
- 5 DMX channels
- Sound activated
One of the most popular lights in American DJ's inventory. Order today.
Galaxian 3D MKII
- Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
2 operational modes: DMX or Sound Active
5 DMX Channels = Red Laser, Green Laser, Red Rotation, Green Rotation, Macros
Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
Very low power consumption
Includes hanging bracket
Sound active from built-in programs
Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
¢ On/Off button on rear panel
¢ Safety hook on rear panel
¢ Durable metal housing
¢ Beam angle: 90 degrees
¢ IEC In & Out to Daisy-chain Power (Connect up to 14 Galaxian 3D MKII's)
¢ 1/4" input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
¢ Multi-voltage: AC 120V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
¢ Power Consumption: 22.5W
¢ Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 80mW Red
¢ Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75" x 7.75" x 3.25" / 221 x 194 x 78mm
¢ Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.