- Product 501931
American DJ Galaxian Move DMX Laser
- Write a Review
The Galaxian Move is a moving-head laser light that's ideal for small clubs or the entertainer going from gig to gig. Like American DJ's Galaxian las...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simulate the solar system at your next gig with a moving laser light show.
The Galaxian Move is a moving-head laser light that's ideal for small clubs or the entertainer going from gig to gig. Like American DJ's Galaxian laser, the Galaxian Move creates over 500 red and green laser beams that fill an entire room with it's moving head. Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode and experience its exciting built-in lighting effect programs. Link multiple units using 3-pin XLR connectors to generate an awesome shower of green & red laser beams that create a projected solar system effect on any surface. The American DJ Galaxian Move's red and green laser beams create exciting animated patterns on a wall or ceiling with or without the use of a fog machine.
- Moving-head laser light that produces programmed patterns to be projected onto a ceiling or wall
- Massive beam-spread covers a large area
- Over 500 red and green laser beams
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active, & Master/Slave
- 4 Show modes with built-in programs
- Pan/tilt inversion mode: Head 1 & 3 will move one way, while Head 2 & 4 move in the opposite direction
- 8 DMX Channels = Pan, Tilt, Red, Green, Rotation, Macro, Movement, & Movement Speed
- 4-Button LED menu system making it easy to navigate
- Random strobe, slow to fast
- Units are linkable using 3-pin XLR connectors
- Switchable voltage on rear panel with IEC socket: 115V or 230V
Make the move to a galaxy-like feeling when you turn on this laser light at your next gig.
Galaxian Move DMX Laser
- Dimensions: 8.75" D x 7.5" W x 12.25" H
Beam angle: 100
Power consumption: 25W
Weight: 10 lb.