- J43057 000000000 J43057000000000
American DJ HEXCON 36-Channel DMX Controller
- Write a Review
Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
36-channel DMX controller designed for ADJ's “HEX Series” products.
Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direct access pre-programmed color macro buttons, 6 user programmable color preset buttons, which come factory set to control Red, Green, Blue White, Amber and UV. It also features 6 multi-function channel faders that are used to control individual color intensity, Chase program “Speed”, Chase program “Fade”, Master Dimmer, and Strobe speed.
There is an array of 8 Function buttons that are used to select the controllers operation mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Sound, Strobe, Presets and Blackout modes. A USB port is also included so most phones or tablets can be connected and charged. The HEXCON is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for DJs, nightclubs, lounges, bars or for anyone that wants to get the most out of their HEX series LED products.
- Compact DMX controller for ADJ HEX series products
- Control up to 6 individual, RGBWA+UV LED fixtures or fixture groups
- 6 user programmable presets, direct access buttons
- 24 Color preset direct access buttons
- 6 multi-function faders
- Color Macro playback mode
- Manual RGBWA+UV intensity control mode
- Color Fade Mode, Color Chase Mode, Auto Run, Sound Active, and Strobe functions.
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe
- Blackout button
- USB phone port (Charges most mobile phones)
- Dimensions: 14.2” x 5.25” x 2.5” (361 x 185 x 65mm)
- Weight: 4lbs. (1.74kgs.)
Essential for HEX users. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.