- Write a Review
Compact intelligent moving-head fixture with a bright 80W LED source.
ADJ continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with the Inno Beam LED, a compact intelligent Moving Head with a bright 80W LED source. It produces a tight 6-degree beam projecting 8 colors plus white. It features a laser cut GOBO Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers to change the size of your beam (for exciting effects and for pinspotting), an 8-facet prism and a Frost filter to create a wash effect.
The Inno Beam LED is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile for easy set-up and transport. It may be controlled via DMX, Sound Activation (with it' own 4 built-in shows) or from the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller. It has a Pan/Tilt Inversion mode that makes the heads produce contrasting movements. There are 2 DMX channel modes (12 or 14 channels).
The Inno Beam LED has 5 selectable dimming curves, a high speed shutter for slow to fast strobing and pulsing, and has a low power draw of 129W at maximum.
- High output Moving Head beam effect with a bright white 80W LED source
- 8 Colors + white
- Laser cut Gobo Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers
- Separate color & GOBO wheels
- Beam Angle: 6-degrees
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Controlled, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 12 or 14 Channel
- 4 Built-in shows
- 8-facet Prism
- Frost Filter
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- 540 pan / 210 tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
Cover the stage with American DJ lighting!
Inno Beam LED 80W Moving Head Fixture
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Beam LED' @ 120V and 6 Inno Beam LED' @ 230V )
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 129W Max
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Lux @ 3M: 40060 lux
- LED Source: 80W White LED source ( Rated at 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 7.5 x 18.25 / 289 x 188 x 461mm
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.