- Write a Review
70-Watt LED moving head fixture.
The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is a high performance LED Moving Head fixture that offers a hard-edge beam effect sought after by lighting designers to help take their light shows to a new level. This fixture features a high quality CREE LEDs
This unit is compact & light weight and offers plenty of pro features such as: 2 DMX Channels for programming and a 4-Button LED DMX Menu. The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is also great in sound active mode with plenty of exciting built-in programs creating instant light shows. Plus, non-DMX users can use the easy-to-use UC3 Controller to operate this fixture.
- High output LED Moving Head Beam effect with seven Quad RGBW Cree LED's
- 3 operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Master/Slave
- 2 DMX Channel: 1 or 13 Channel
- LED Zone Chasing
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 10-degree beam angle
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 200-degree
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega included for attaching a clamp
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- LED Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
Blaze the stage with bright moving beams of color.
Inno Color Beam Quad 7
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Color Beam Quad 7's @ 120V and 5 Inno Color Beam Quad 7's @ 230V )
Extreme long lifetime of the LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 130W
Light source: Seven 10W Quad Cree LEDs 4 in 1 (RGBW)
Dimensions(LxWxH): 10.25" x 6.75" x 12"/ 260X168X304mm
Weight: 14 lbs. / 6 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.