- Write a Review
High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source.
The Inno Pocket Spot LZR is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12W LED source. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobos plus spot and separate color & gobo wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot LZR will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
- Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
- 7 Colors + white & Split Colors
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 3 DMX channel modes: 13/14/16 Channels
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 200° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately) & Airstream IR
- Power consumption: 48W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25” x 5.75” x 10.75”
- Weight: 7 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.