- Write a Review
Moving-head wash fixture ideal for small clubs, DJs, and more.
- INNO POCKET WASH
The Inno Pocket Wash is a mini Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 28-degrees beam angle. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Wash will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 4 DMX Channel Modes: 9/11/19/21
- 4 Built-in shows
- Beam Angle: 28-degrees
- 540 pan / 180 tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
Call or click to order today!
Inno Pocket Wash
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
Power consumption: 64.5W (Full-On)
Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75 x 5.75 x 8.5 / 171 x 149 x 214mm
Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.