- Product 491971
American DJ LS-80 LED Lighting System
- Write a Review
The LS-80 LED System from American DJ is a great all-in-one PAR can system for any mobile entertainer. It includes 4 PAR can lamps, a T20F chase cont...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An all-in-one LED lighting setup for mobile DJs.
The LS-80 LED System from American DJ is a great all-in-one PAR can system for any mobile entertainer. It includes 4 PAR can lamps, a T20F chase controller with a T20FC footswitch, and a light stand.
The four LED PAR cans included in this popular American DJ lighting system vary in color: one red, one green, one blue, and one amber. Each PAR can uses 12 x 1W LEDs producing bright color washes of light and is rated at an extremely long 50,000 hour life. You also get a sturdy light stand which can extend up to 10 feet that has plenty of room to hold all 4 lamps.
The LS-80 LED System uses the T20F chase/foot control system allowing you to operate this easy-to-use chase controller either from the T20F controller itself or via the T20FC footswitch. The T20F features 20 built-in programs”10 normal chase programs and 10 chase programs with fade time”7 pre-set scenes, black out, plus master/slave and DMX operation.
Great for any performer on the go, the American DJ LS-80 LED Lighting System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage.
- 4x PAR 38 polish PAR Cans (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue, 1x Amber)
- 1x T20F Chase Controller system with foot control
- 1x Light Stand (extends up to 10 feet/3M)
- 4-channel chase control pack (Four 3-prong Edison sockets)
- Great for the working musician or DJ
- DMX, 3-pin, XLR In/Out for linking to other T20Fs
- 20 built-in programs: 10 normal chase programs and 10 chase programs with fade time
- 7 preset scenes (holding the "Stand By" button down for 3 seconds):
- Scene 1 = Channel 1 on
- Scene 2 = Channel 2 on
- Scene 3 = Channel 3 on
- Scene 4 = Channel 4 on
- Scene 5 = Channel 1 and 3 on
- Scene 6 = Channel 2 and 4 on
- Scene 7 = All on
- Stand By function (Blackout)
- Chase button to select from the 20 built in chases
- Master/Slave and DMX operation modes
- Chase by way of Audio (sound activation) or 3 preset chase speeds
- Circuit breaker protection
- Built-in, reversible, hanging/truss bracket
- Chase selection footswitch
- Stand By (Blackout) footswitch
Save money and time with this cost-effective, easy-to-use lighting system. Order today.
- Each PAR Can has 12x 1W LEDs rated at 50,000 hr. life
- 25-degree beam angle
- Power Consumption: 70W max total system (120V)
- Power plug and chase controller power input will vary depending on country or region
- Dimensions (each): 7"W x 8.75"H x 7"D
- Max Load: 5A per channel or 15A max
- Voltage: 120VAC / 60Hz
- Unit Weight: 4 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American DJ LS-80 LED Lighting System:
Cans are higher quality than my old Par38b, single knob angle adjustment, a tad smaller, same weight. The stand is comparable to my other stands, the T-bar is rectangular shaped (not tubular) which is probably not as strong but it bares no heavy weight, so no matter. The controller and footswitch work fine. The bracket to hook the controller to the stand was a great idea! The only drawback in function is scrolling through all the programs (which there are some really awesome strobe effects). Too bad they couldn't add a couple of switches on the pedal to simplify things. The floor pedal is plastic (questionable) but it's quicker to scroll through the programs with the button on the box anyway. The blackout feature will prove the most useful on the pedal. Overall, it's hard to beat this setup...and with it being the "Stupid Deal" of the day, I pounced on the savings. (I should have bought two,....man, that was stupid!)