- Product H75625
American DJ LSF 10-10 Light Shaping Filter
- Write a Review
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF10-10 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Smooth or widen out the light from your LED PARs, bricks, strips, or panels.
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF10-10 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture and transmit up to 92% of the light, shaping it to the desired effect you want. You can smooth or widen out any LED Panel or PAR while also improving improving the field of color. As the name suggests, the LSF10-10 is a 10" x 10" sheet. It has a beam angle of 1° x 60°.
- 10" x 10" light shaping filter
- Affordable solution to smooth or widen out LED Pars, Bricks, Strips or Panels
- 1° x 60° beam angle
- Effective angular output: (light source angle) + (LSF angle)
- Temperature range: 30°C to 100°C @ 240 hrs or -40°C to 500°C
- Humidity: >95% ± 5% RH @ 24hrs.
- Transmission efficiency circular: 0.2° to 20° = 90% 20° to 80° = 85%/Elliptical: 85%
- Transmission: 400nm to 1600nm
- Spectral range: 200nm to 1500nm
- Brightness uniformity: 85%
Give your lighting another option with this light shaping filter. Order now!