- H75622 000000000 H75622000000000
American DJ LSF20-22 Light Shaping Filter
20 Degree 24 x 22 in.
- Write a Review
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF20-22 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture an...Read More
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF20-22 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture and transmit up to 92% of the light, shaping it to the desired effect you want. You can smooth or widen out any LED Panel or PAR while also improving the field of color. As the name suggests, the LSF20-22 is a 20-degree 24" x 22" sheet.
Smooth or widen out the light from your LED PARs, bricks, strips, or panels.
- 20-degree 24" x 22" light shaping filter
- Affordable solution to smooth or widen out LED Pars, Bricks, Strips or Panels
- Effective angular output: (light source angle) + (LSF angle)
- Temperature range: 30°C to 100°C @ 240 hrs or -40°C to 500°C
- Humidity: >95% ± 5% RH @ 24hrs.
- Transmission efficiency circular: 0.2° to 20° = 90% 20° to 80° = 85%/Elliptical: 85%
- Transmission: 400nm to 1600nm
- Spectral range: 200nm to 1500nm
Give your lighting setup a new look today!