- Write a Review
Just over 35" of linear multicolored LEDs for indoor use.
The ADJ Mega Beam Bar is a linear light fixture that produces 16 sharp, 13.5 degree beams of light and adds excitement to any party with color chasing light patterns. It's powered by four red, four green, four blue and four white 3-Watt LEDs.
The Mega Beam Bar has 4 DMX channel modes (2, 4, 8 or 10), 3 operational modes (Sound Active, Show or DMX modes), LED pulse and strobe effects and 0-100% electronic dimming. Users may manual change the beam direction with the built-in beam direction knob.
The rear control panel features a 4-button LED display menu, 3-pin DMX In/Out connections and IEC In/Out for power linking up to 7 units at 120V or 12 units at 230V operation. This fixture is compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
- Indoor linear light fixture
- 16x 3-watt RGBW LEDs
- 3 Operational modes: Sound Active Mode, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 DMX Channel modes (2, 4, 8 or 10 Ch.)
- Great for Stage, Wall Washing or retail shops
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Flicker Free
Light up the stage with one or more Mega Beam Bars today!
Mega Beam Bar Linear LED Effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
Beam angle: 13.5-degree
Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
4-button LED display on rear panel
AC outlet on side to daisy chain power (up to 7 Mega Beam Bar's @ 120V and 12 Mega Beam Bar's @ 230V)
Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
Includes single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
Long life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Draw: 49W max
Dimensions (LxWxH): 35.25" x 5.5" x 6.25" / 894 x 135 x 158mm
Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.7 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.