Dynamic visuals for your room's ambience.
The Mega Pixel LED by American DJ is a 38"-long effect color bar with 5mm bright red, green, and blue LEDs (128 of each color) set in 24 x 16 banks. Hung from a wall or placed on the floor, it can make a dynamic visual difference to your room's general ambience.
The Mega Pixel color bar works in 3 control modes: DMX-512, master/slave sound-active, or with an optional American DJ UC3 controller that allows you to manage the speed of color mixing, chases, and strobe. Use it to add some sparkle to the entertainment area with a fog machine or as an excellent way to accentuate key features of your venue.
- Ultra-bright, 1m indoor chasing LED effect color bar
- Bright red, green, and blue LED banks of color chase, strobe, and mix colors
- 384, 5mm LEDs (128 red, 128 green, and 128 blue LEDs)
- 24 x 16 LED color banks (16 LEDs per color bank)
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 7, 10, 16, 24, or 28 channel modes
- Color strobe effect (fast to slow)
- Color mix effect (fast to slow)
- LED chase speeds (fast to slow)
- Electronic Dimming 0-100%: control red, green, and blue LEDs independently
- 3 control modes: DMX-512; master/slave sound-active; American DJ UC3 controller
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 1/4" input jack for optional American DJ UC3 easy controller (not included)
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- AC outlet on rear to daisy-chain power
- Mounting brackets
- Long life (rated at 100,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output
- Run all night
- RGB color mixing & color chasing
- Colors won't fade in time
Add some brilliance to any situation with this energy-efficient color fixture. Order one today.
Mega Pixel LED Color Bar Specifications:
- Power draw: 55W
- Multi-voltage operation: 100V—240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions without bracket: 2-3/4"W x 5"H x 38"L
- Weight: 6 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American DJ Mega Pixel LED Color Bar:
Great product, low power consumption, can't beat it. We have a roller skating rink and are putting these on the ceiling facing towards the skating floor. It lights up the floor and we have enough connected together where it really creates ambient lighting. Very easy master/slave setting and great sound mode. Honestly we don't have a product like this to compare it to, but we are very satisfied with it