- Write a Review
Monster-sized moonflower effect.
The ADJ Monster Beam is a high output Moonflower effect that produces very thick beams of light powered by 25x 1-Watt LEDs (5x Red, 5x Green, 5x Blue, 5x Amber and 5x White). This fixture has exciting built-in lighting shows, or users can run the effect in sound active or DMX mode.
The Monster Beam has a 4-button DMX LCD display on the rear panel to help user easily navigate through the built-in features. This fixture provides DMX and power linking on the rear panel, a hanging yoke to attach the fixture to truss, and a safety loop to secure the fixture with safety cable as a secondary precaution.
The Monster Beam is compatible with the easy-to-use UC3 hand-held controller, has a wide 29-degree beam angle and only draws 40W maximum power.
- LED DMX Moonflower with very thick Red, Green, Blue, Amber & White Beams
- 3 Operational modes: Sound Active, Show (Auto Program Run), & DMX Controlled
- 1 DMX Channel
- Built-In Light Show Programs
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Beam angle: 29 degrees
- Flicker Free
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
- AC outlet on side to daisy chain power (up to 7 Monster Beam's @ 120V and 12 Monster Beam's @ 230V)
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Strobe effect (Using UC3 Controller)
- Includes single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
Call or click to order today!
Monster Beam Moonflower Effect
- Safety Loop on rear panel
Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
Light Source: 25 x 1W total LEDs : 5 Red, 5 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Amber and 5 White
Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Draw: 40W max
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5" x 10" x 8.25" / 213 x 254 x 207mm
Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.3 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.