- Write a Review
Old school effect is still cool.
The ADJ Octo Beam RGBW produces a classic disco lighting beam effect with a modern LED twist! This 8-head Beam effect is powered by two red, two green, two blue and two white 3-Watt LEDs. It produces sharp, bright beams at a 3.4 degree beam angle.
The Octo Beam RGBW has 3 DMX channel modes (1, 8 or 10), 3 operational modes (Sound Active, Show or DMX modes), LED pulse and strobe effects and 0-100% electronic dimming.
The rear control panel features a 4-button LED display menu, 3-pin DMX In/Out connections and IEC In/Out for power linking up to 12 units at 120V or 19 units at 230V operation. This fixture is compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
- Eight beams, four colors
- Classic disco effect
- Sharp and bright
- DMX operable
Order today. Every light show needs one.
Octo Beam 8x 3W RGBW LED Linear Fixture
- 8-head Beam Effect with 8x 3W RGBW LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2 Blue & 2 White)
- 3 DMX Channel modes: 1, 8 or 10 channel modes
- 3 Operational modes: Sound Active Mode, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Configuration
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 3.4-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 Octo Beam RGBW's @ 120V and 19 Octo Beam RGBW's @ 230V )
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Includes mounting yoke to mount on a wall or on to trussing
- Long life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Safety loop on rear
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: 28.5W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25" x 9" x 8" / 632.6 x 226.9 x 199mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.