- H75616 000000000 H75616000000000
American DJ PDP-850 Power Distribution Panel
- Write a Review
American Audio's PDP-850 Power Distribution Panel eliminates wires in mobile racks, control booths, or studios. Taking up only a single rackmount spa...Read More
7-plug power distribution panel with dual pop-up lights.
American Audio's PDP-850 Power Distribution Panel eliminates wires in mobile racks, control booths, or studios. Taking up only a single rackmount space, it's ideal for night club, studios, and mobile DJ's where power distribution is a concern. The PDP-850TM features 7 protected switched A/C grounded outlets on the rear of the unit, & 1 A/C unswitched outlet on the rear of the unit, 1 A/C outlet switched on the front panel, 15 amps per outlet/20A protection breaker switch on the front panel, master on/off switch, 1 USB connection port for a DJ work light (sold separately), and dual pop-out lights with dim control knob which is great for lighting up DJ control booths. (NOTE: When pop-up lights are not in use make sure dim control knob is all the way off.)
- Power Distribution panel with seven 3-prong power plugs and dual pop-up lights for your rack
- 7 protected switched A/C grounded outlets on rear of unit, & 1 A/C unswitched outlet on rear of unit
- 1 A/C outlet switched on front of panel
- 15A per outlet/20A protection breaker button on front panel
- Dual LED pop-out lights with dim control knob
- USB receptacle on front panel
- Great for lighting up racks
Keep things more organized with the PDP-850. Order today!
PDP-850 Power Distribution Panel
- Protection: 20A breaker
Dimensions: 19" x 6.75" x 1.75"
19" single space rack mount
Weight: 7 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Plenty of AC Outlets
- Ligthts could be brighter
- Home Studio
- Power cords in check
Comments about American DJ PDP-850 Power Distribution Panel:
This is thye unit to buy if you want to add up to 12 AC powered units. I don't know how effective the surge protection is yet until lightning strikes again!!
The lights are not bright enough. If I could find stronger bulbs, it would be perfect.
Easy to install in only 1 rack space.