- Write a Review
Narrow spot light with 8W quad-color LED.
- ADJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX
The ADJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX is a 8-Watt Quad Color (4-IN-1) Pinspot with red, green, blue and white diodes on one LED. It produces sharp 15-degree beams on light, and is designed to spot tables, decor, architecture or used for special effects.
The Pinspot LED Quad DMX comes with a wireless ADJ UC IR remote to control color fades, built-in shows, dimming, strobe, black out and sound activation. DMX connections allow users to connect and control multiple units at the same time from a DMX software or hardware controller.
- 8W Quad (4-in-1) RGBW LED Pinspot (Rated at approximately 10,000 hours)
- Operational Modes: DMX Controlled / Sound Active / IR Remote / Auto Run Programs
- Beam Angle: 15-Degrees
- Lumens: 740 @ 1M at 15
- DMX Channel: 6 Channel
- DMX Connections: 3-Pin DMX In / Out
- Dimming: Adjustable via IR remote
- Shutter / Strobe: Adjustable via IR remote
- Flicker free
- ADJ UC IR wireless remote included
Pinspot LED Quad DMX
- Power Consumption: 11W Max
Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2.75 / 205x98x61mm
Weight: 1 lbs / 0.4kgs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Runs Cooler
- Remote Sucks
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about American DJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX:
Great light must be fairly close to Disco Ball to work well. Long throws are best used to highlight or accent something. IR Remote does not work well on any of the units I bought. Sound programs are meh. These are great on a DMX Controller though.