- #H70513 000000000 H70513000000000
American DJ PRO38B LED RC PAR Can
- Write a Review
The American DJ PRO38B RC is a high-output black PAR Can with 12 1W LEDs that is ideal for lighting up stages, dance floors, and entertainment venues...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A remote controlled PAR Can with 12 1W LEDs for easy RGB mixing and perfectly placed lighting.
The American DJ PRO38B RC is a high-output black PAR Can with 12 1W LEDs that is ideal for lighting up stages, dance floors, and entertainment venues. The fixture's RGB color mixing allows users to get a full spectrum of color from one PAR Can. The PRO38B RC also features an Infrared wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments made by hand on the rear panel. Aim the wireless remote at the unit and control features such as: Black Out, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing, and RGB color change.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 15W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 3-button LED display. The PRO38B RC has a dual hanging bracket that makes it easy to set on the floor if you want.
- Black ultra bright PAR 38 with 12x 1W LEDs (4 Red, 4 Green, & 4 Blue LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR Cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Includes wireless infrared remote control up to 15"/4.5m (Model: ADJ LED RC)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- or 7-channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode, and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 32 built-in color macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max.
- ETL & ETLC approved
- Run all night with no duty cycle
- Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
- Auto Run: Automatically run through built-in programs
- Program Selection: Access units built-in programs
- Flash: Strobe effect
- Speed: Control speed of Auto Run
- DMX Mode Select
- Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
- Slave: Designates the fixture as a "slave" fixture in the Master/Slave configuration
- Set Address: Set DMX Address on a fixture
- RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the "+" and "-" buttons
- + and “ Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection
Order this high-output LED PAR Can today!