- Product 801484
American DJ Spectrum LED Advanced Moonflower
- Write a Review
Featuring a superior glass optical system, the LED-powered moonflower produces showers of moving beams in patterns that can be projected on walls and...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
High-output LEDs create a spectacular light show that outshines traditional halogen-lamp moonflowers.
Featuring a superior glass optical system, the LED-powered moonflower produces showers of moving beams in patterns that can be projected on walls and dance floors - or even shot up into the air for a really cool razor-sharp beam effect. Its rich, saturated colors far outshine those of conventional moonflowers, and they will never fade. What's more, the multiple LED lamps in each unit can be turned on and off individually, so they can create more exciting and complex patterns and programs than you would get merely shooting beams around, as with conventional halogen moonflowers.
Aimed at lighting-savvy DJs and clubs who want to sync up multiple effects and program their own light shows, the Spectrum LED features a total of 64 red, green and blue LEDs. Its relatively high output is comparable to that of a 150-watt halogen lamp, quite impressive for a moonflower that consumes a negligible amount of power.
The Spectrum LED has 4 DMX channels, an LED display with a 3-button menu to facilitate DMX control, and is linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors, so multiple like units can be controlled simultaneously to cover larger areas.
Thanks to the numerous benefits of LED technology, this cool-running unit will also help save money on energy costs and maintenance. There are no moving parts to repair, and its long-life 100,000-hour lamps will probably never need replacing. Thanks to its low power consumption, it'll save clubs and venues big-time on electricity bills. It also emits very little heat compared to halogen fixtures, keeping things cool and comfy on the dance floor. Runs all night without shutting down for duty cycles.
Comes with a 3-year limited warranty, further ensuring users of long-term worry-free operation.
- LED Moonflower with 64 sharp red, green and blue high output colored beams
- Output similar to a 150W halogen lamp*
- Produces LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
- Easy-to-use: Operational by its own built-in light show (sound-active) or DMX-512 (USITT)
- High-output with new lens technology
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hour rating)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR DMX in/output
- 4 DMX channels
- LED DMX display with 3-button menu
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
- No moving parts
- Runs extremely cool: no duty cycles! Run all night!
- Laser-simulated aerial effects
- *Output based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixtures
Spectrum LED Advanced Moonflower
- Dimensions: 5"H x 7"L x 9"W (127 x 178 x 229mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)