- J24875 000000000 J24875000000000
American DJ Stinger
- Write a Review
The Stinger offers 3-FX-IN-1 utilizes three light sources “ six 5W hex-LEDs, eight 3W white LEDs and a red and green laser “ to give users a Moonflow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three unique lighting effects in one unit.
The Stinger offers 3-FX-IN-1 utilizes three light sources “ six 5W hex-LEDs, eight 3W white LEDs and a red and green laser “ to give users a Moonflower/Strobe/Laser combo effect that creates new levels of pure lighting excitement for audiences. While users zap their crowds with razor-sharp red and green laser beams, the colored Moonflower effects powered by the hex-LEDs fill the dance-floor with unique color and movement, and the intense bursts of white strobe light add a club-style atmosphere, no matter what the venue.
Meanwhile, rapid but accurate movement, enabled by the unit' 1.8-degree long-life stepper motor technology, ensures that the moonflower effects can move through the air at high speeds, for greater effect, while also being able to move in slower, smoother movements for when users are playing ˜mood music™.
This versatile, quick movement can be used to great effect when operating the Stinger in DMX-Controlled mode, which offers control via 10 DMX channels. The Auto Run and Sound Active modes, meanwhile, allow for more simplistic operation, though the intense impact of the effects still remains intact: the built-in shows harnessing hypnotic active lightshows that will fill the dance-floor or stage and transform any small venue or house party.
Weighing just 11 lbs. (5kg), mobile DJs, DIY touring bands, and event organizers can take the highly-portable Stinger on the road as part of their mobile setup, giving them a compact but powerful effect at an affordable price. Small clubs, lounges and bars bound by a strict budget can also utilize the varied effects of the Stinger without breaking the bank.
- High Output 3 FX in 1: Moonflower, Strobe and Laser effect
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 10 DMX Channels
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX Controllable
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety Loop on rear panel
Call or click to order today!
- Power Draw: 70W Max (Full On)
- Multi Voltage: 100V240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Light Source: 6 x 5W RGBWYP (Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow & Pink) LEDs + 8 x 3W White LED' + Red & Green Laser
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 9x 9.75 / 304x230.5x9.75mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.