- Write a Review
Just like the original, now with stunning UV LEDs.
The ADJ Stinger II takes all of the great features from the original version and adds stunning UV LEDs to its display. This high-power lighting effect is essentially three effects in one unit consisting of a moonflower, strobe and laser effect all in the same housing. What’s different with the Stinger II is the eight 3W UV LEDs that offer a new dimension of excitement for mobile DJs, bands, small clubs and bars, roller rinks and bowling centers with its room-filling razor sharp beams of light.
The UV LEDs combined with the HEX LED Moonflower and the red and green “Galaxian” style laser give entertains a lot of options for hours of entertainment. This fixture has 15 built-in color options, smooth steeper motors for a premium light show and a 4-button DMX function display.
- 3-in-1 lighting effect with moonflower, strobe and laser
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 2 Channels & 9 Channels
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX Controllable
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety Loop on rear panel
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately)
- I.E.C. In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 10 Fixtures)
- Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Light Source: 6 x 5W RGBA + White & Pink LED’s + 8 x 3W UV LED’s + Red & Green Laser
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12” x 9”x 12.25”
- Weight: 11 lb.
Order the Stinger II today, an exciting update to the original.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Long Beam Throw
- Runs Cooler
- Mobile DJ
Comments about American DJ Stinger II:
I have both the Stinger and the Stinger II. I was hoping to set them up as master and slave but that did not work for me. The setup is easy-ish. There's a little screen on the back that you can use to go through different menus. You will have to read the instructions before using this, but it's a couple pages so it's not that bad. As long as you set it up on a show (I use random) then you are ready to go. It allows DMX but I am new to lighting and barally got my pars to change colors so adding this to my cheap controller did not work well for me. I'm sure it can be done, but for what I use it for DMX is not needed. I use this (these) as an all in one light since it has black light, strobe, lasers, and gobo-type effects and switches between them all. Great for a mobile setup when you don't want to bring 6 bags full of lights. It covers a 25x25 dance floor no problem, I'd get 2 if you have anything larger than that.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.