- Write a Review
Bright, vibrant linear LED wash effect.
If you are having problems with getting that ambient lighting just right when it comes to your restaurant or dance floor, then look no further than the ADJ Ultra Bar 6. With the .5 meter long bar and six 3W ultra bright TRI LEDs, you will really see the difference it will make to your space. If you wanted to get some serious stage or wall washing going then check out the variable RGB color mixing that provides a seemingly unlimited color palette.
There are 35 built-in color macros so you can set it up and go about your day while it runs nonstop thanks to the 50,000 hr long life LEDs. The ADJ Ultra Bar 6 can be controlled with the ADJ RFC remote with RF control up to 30 ft/10M (sold separately). It offers a linkable DMX via 3-pin XLR cable and has mounting brackets so that it can be put on a wall or secured to the ground. The quick align end locking (patent pending) mechanism will allow for a quick and easy setup and a seamless output of light.
- 22.5 in. (.5 meter) indoor linear bar wash effect
- Six ultra-bright TRI (RGB: 3-IN-1) LEDs
- Variable RGB color mixing, a virtually unlimited color palette
- Seven DMX channel modes: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 11 channels
- Six operational modes
- 3-section pixel control
- Patent-pending quick align system (magnetic)
- 40-degree beam angle
- Flicker-free performance
- 4-button DMX LED display
- 35 built-in color macros
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 22W
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link (Up to 25 Ultra Bar 6 fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.5 x 2.5 x 3.75 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Ultra Bar 6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.