A moving head fixture spot that offers a flat, even spot field that is fast and compact.
The ADJ Vizi Spot 5R moving head fixture features the revolutionary Philips Platinum 5R discharge lamp technology (8000°K, 2,000 hr). The powerful Platinum 5R has an output comparable to a 575W fixture, with double the output of a 250W fixture. It also offers a flat, even spot field and even more saturation of colors. The Vizi Spot 5R is much faster than previous ADJ moving heads because it is much lighter in weight and more compact than other moving heads in its class.
- RDMX - Remote DMX addressing (Change DMX values remotely from any DMX console)
- 4 operational modes: DMX, Master/Slave, Stand Alone & Sound Active
- 13 DMX channels
- Gobo scroll mode
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- 18° beam angle
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- 7 dichroic colors + white
- 8 rotating gobos + spot (interchangeable: 4x metal, 4x glass)
- 3-facet prism with macros
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo size: 14mm (8mm viewable gobo size)
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Pan: 360° standard (540-degree optional)
- Tilt: 270°
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Strobe effect
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Hanging bracket included
Brighten up any spot with this spot. Order today.
Vizi Spot 5R Light Fixture Specifications:
- LUX: 2947 @ 5M
- Lumens: 8000 LUX
- Multi-voltage Operation: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (Switchable)
- Lamp: Philips Platinum 5R discharge, 8,000°K - 2,000 hr. long life
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25" x 12.25" x 17.75" / 335 x 310 x 448mm
- Weight: 27lb. / 12kg.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Long Beam Throw
- Runs Cooler
- Mobile DJ
Comments about American DJ Vizi Spot 5R Light Fixture:
Overall an excellent product, just a step below Elation. The 5R is extremely bright, I am happy I bought this instead of the Vizi Spot without the 5R lamp. Easy to use, must use DMX to get full effect of light. Light and easy to transport, bought the Arriba padded cases and they work nice. Only issue is one was DOA, and upon opening up the head all the gobos were not locked in place (probably knocked loose during shipping). By far the best moving head on the market if you can afford it. Your next step will be Elation which will have better optics and some better gobos.