- Write a Review
Easy-to-use DMX controller for just about anyone.
- WIFLY NE1
The ADJ Wifly NE1 is a wireless DMX512 controller for just about anyone. DJs, bars, small clubs, and more will benefit from wireless control of up to 12 light fixtures with the Wifly's built-in wireless transmitter. There's also 12 memory settings, four rotary encoder controls, a backlit menu display, independent master dimmer, and more.
- DMX512 Controller for anyone! Ideal for DJ', Bars and small Nightclubs
- Control up to 12 individual fixtures
- Built-In Wifly Transmitter
- Built-In Effects Generator for RGB LED' and ML'
- 12 Memory'
- Blue backlit menu display & Backlit function buttons
- 4 Rotary encoders for channel & function control
- Independent Strobe Rate fader and button (Latch & Momentary)
- Independent Master Dimmer fader
- Universal USB port
- On/Off power switch
- 3 pin XLR DMX output connector
- 9-12VDC, 300mA power supply (Included)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.