- J26393 000001000 J26393000001000
American DJ WiFLY Par QA5
- Write a Review
The ADJ WiFLY Par QA5 is a Battery Powered compact Wash Fixture with ADJ' WiFLY Transceiver with wireless DMX built-in. The rechargeable lithium batt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Battery powered wash light effect.
- WIFLY PAR QA5
The ADJ WiFLY Par QA5 is a Battery Powered compact Wash Fixture with ADJ' WiFLY Transceiver with wireless DMX built-in. The rechargeable lithium battery is long lasting and safe to use. With a full charge you will receive up to six hours of life with nine hours needed to fully charge it back to full life.
The WiFLY Par QA5 allows you to create rich hues and smooth color mixing for stage or wall washing. The RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette. The fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 55W. The fixture operates on AC or DC power.
You can run the device in six operational modes, Manual Color Mode, Color Change Mode, Color Fade Mode, Auto Program Run Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode. Flicker free and with electronic dimming of zero to 100%. Perfect for those parts of the stage or club where wiring and other ways for power are inconvenient or just unsafe.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery powered, with wireless DMX, slim flat par fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA- Red, Green, Blue & Amber)
- Unique œsit flat design “ Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
- Low profile case design
- Compatible with ADJ' WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX onboard
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Flicker Free
Put this wash effect to work anywhere without worrying about cables!
WiFLY Par QA5
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
Beam angle: 25-degree
Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 10 units)
Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
Run all night “ No duty cycle
Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
Power Draw: 55W max
Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 6 hours full on (with a full charge); 9 hours charge time
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5 x 9.5 x 6.5 / 265 x 240 x 164mm
Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.2 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.