- J08815 000000000 J08815000000000
American DJ WiFLY WLC16
- Write a Review
The ADJ WiFLY WLC16 is a 19-inch rack mount, 512-channel DMX Controller with ADJ's WiFLY, wireless DMX built-in. It allows users to control ADJ WiFLY...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rackmount lighting controller with WiFi DMX control.
The ADJ WiFLY WLC16 is a 19-inch rack mount, 512-channel DMX Controller with ADJ's WiFLY, wireless DMX built-in. It allows users to control ADJ WiFLY compatible products wirelessly without the use of DMX cables. It has a built-in antenna that sends the wireless DMX signal to other WiFLY products. There is also a 3 pin XLR, DMX out onboard so that signals may also be sent via DMX cables to non-WiFLY products.
The WiFLY WLC16 supports up to 16 fixtures each with up to 32 DMX channels, 30 banks of 16 programmable scenes each, and 6 programmable chases of 480 scenes each. Other features include a backlit digital display, SD card memory, password protection, tap sync and a built-in microphone for sound triggering.
- 512 channel DMX Controller with ADJ's WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board
- 16 fixtures, up to 32 channels each
- 30 Banks of 16 programmable scenes
- 6 Programmable chases of 480 scenes
- ¢6 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Auto mode controlled by speed and fade time sliders
- Master blackout function
- 3-Pin XLR DMX out
- Password Protection
- Speed and Fade control
- Tap Sync Speed / Sound trigger override
Take control of your light show.
- Built in microphone for sound triggering
Power failure memory
16 x 2 character backlit digital display
On-board SD card slot (2GB SD Card is included. Supports up to 4GB max)
All programmed data is stored onto the SD card.
Voltage Operation: DC12V 500mA min
Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 6.25" x 2.75" / 482 x 155 x 70mm (19-inch rack mount, 3.5 spaces)
Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 16 faders
- Built-in wireless transmitter
- Editable on computer
- Memory card
- Awkward editing process (slow!)
- Fade and speed interact oddly
- Why is it 3 1/2 rack units high?
- Wifi is proprietary
- Live band
Comments about American DJ WiFLY WLC16:
Overall build quality seems to be very good. Everything feels like it will last and hold up well on the road. Having enough sliders makes all the difference in the world when setting up scenes, just be aware that bank switch will now likely be used to get you to the next fixture. Being able to load data into a memory card (included!) is great, as is the ability to edit and store everything in your computer. But be aware, editing in a computer is really awkward and takes a lot of discipline to get right. The built in wifi is proprietary and does not work with other brand wireless receivers. The speed control is very coarse so it is hard to adjust fast times accurately. And the fade time must be set shorter than speed or the results are unpredictable. Overall one of the best low-cost controller options available. Buy it.
- Was this a gift?: