Brilliance, variety and excitement without the heat.
The American X-Scan LED DMX Scanner features an extremely long life (50,000 hr. rated), razor sharp beams, 8 colors + white, 8 rotating Gobos + Spot, Gobo shake, strobe effect, 13 degree beam angle, X/Y mirror movement and more. With its very low power consumption, you can connect more units in a single circuit. It runs extremely cool and there are no duty cycles, so you can run the X-Scan all night long!
- High performance mobile DMX scanner with 1 x 20W LED
- 8 colors + white
- 8 rotating gobos + spot
- Separate Color & Gobo Wheels
- 6 DMX Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- Built-in lighting programs
- Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode: When using 4 scanners in master/slave scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite scanner 2 & 4
- Sound Active
- Audio sensitivity knob
- Compact & portable design
- Run All Night - High velocity fan keeps unit cool - No Duty Cycle!
- Manual focusing lens
- Gobo Shake effect
- Strobe effect in every color
- 13-degree beam angle
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- DMX-512 protocol
- Fan cooled
Dazzle 'em - call or click today to order.
X-Scan LED DMX Scanner Specifications:
- Output similar to a 250W Halogen lamp
- Power consumption: 44W
- Multi-voltage operation: 100V - 240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15" x 7.87" x 6" / 386 x 200 x 150mm
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.4 kgs.
- Optional controller: easy-to-use American DJ UC3 controller (sold separately)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American DJ X-Scan LED DMX Scanner:
These lights work great! The LED is as bright as advertised. I was concerned at first but now I'm very pleased. I got these to replace a pair dynasty scan fixtures which caused all kinds of problems. These are good lights for any show- easy to control. Has a dimmer channel which is not present with cheaper lights.