- Product 707167
Antares Auto-Tune 4 TDM Plug-In
- Write a Review
Antares Auto-Tune 4 pitch correction software plug-in for Pro Tools TDM recording systems corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hailed by the music press as a holy grail of intonation correction.
Antares Auto-Tune 4 pitch correction software plug-in for Pro Tools TDM recording systems corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments in real time. It corrects pitch without distortion or artifacts while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance. Audio quality is so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. Auto-Tune has become a intonation adjustment tool of choice worldwide for Pro Tools users.
- Support of sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Options dialog for a variety of configurations
- Selectable knob control
- Sleek interface
- Automatic mode:
- The ability to specify target note behaviors(Scale note, remove, bypass) in individual octaves
- A virtual keyboard for realtime detected pitch display and target note control
- Improved targeting option for problem vibratos
- Enhenced vibrato functions for more realistic (or wacky) vibratos
- A hold function to help analyze pitch errors in Auto mode
- Other niceties (dual detune display, new scale edit buttons)
- Graphical mode:
- Larger pitch edit display
- Seriously expanded and reworked graphical editing tools
- Multi-level undo/redo (up to 20 levels)
Hear for yourself why Auto-Tune is a top choice pitch plug-in! Order now!
Auto-Tune 4 TDM Plug-In
- Pro Tools 6.2 or later
Mac OS 10.2.8 - 10.4.x as required by your version of Pro Tools.
Auto-Tune 4 TDM is Accel compatible.