- Product 707165
Antares AVOX Vocal Toolkit
- Write a Review
The Antares AVOX- the Antares Vocal Toolkit now combines 5 state-of-the-art vocal processing modules. Together they give you the tools you need to cr...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
5 state-of-the-art vocal processing modules!
The Antares AVOX- the Antares Vocal Toolkit now combines 5 state-of-the-art vocal processing modules. Together they give you the tools you need to create excellent vocal tracks in any musical style as well as design unique vocal effects for special applications and post-production.
The AVOX Antares Vocal Toolkit includes: the THROAT Physical Modeling Vocal Designer; DUO Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler; CHOIR Vocal Multiplier; PUNCH Vocal Impact Enhancer; and SYBIL Variable Frequency De-Esser.
Note: Comes with free iLok! The Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations — all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules — even those published by multiple developers — without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. See product number 241800.
- The AVOX Antares Vocal Toolkit includes:
- THROAT Physical Modeling Vocal Designer
- THROAT is an exciting vocal tool that, for the first time, lets you process a vocal through meticulous physical modeling of the human vocal tract. THROAT begins by neutralizing the effect of the original singer's vocal tract and then gives you the ability to specify the characteristics of the modeled vocal tract.
- THROAT's controls allow you modify the voice's glottal waveform as well as globally stretch, shorten, widen or constrict the modeled vocal tract. For even more detailed control, THROAT's graphical Throat Shaping display allows you to individually adjust the position and width of five points in the vocal tract model, from the vocal cords, through the throat, mouth and out to the lips. Finally, THROAT's Breathiness controls let you add variable frequency noise to the model, resulting in a range of vocal effects from subtle breathiness, to raspiness, to a full whisper.
- Comes with free iLok
- While THROAT has been designed to allow subtle modifications to a voice's vocal quality, the range of the controls also allows the creation of vocal tract models well beyond the limits of physical human anatomy, offering the possibility of vocal characteristics that are simply unattainable by any other means.
- DUO Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler
- DUO automatically generates a doubled vocal part from an existing vocal. In addition to allowing programmable variation in pitch, timing and vibrato depth, for even more realism, DUO also includes a simplified version of THROAT's vocal modeling to provide timbral variation for the doubled part. DUO's output section gives you independent control of the level and stereo position of the original and doubled voices.
- CHOIR Vocal Multiplier
- Neither a harmony processor nor a conventional chorus effect, CHOIR is a unique processor that actually turns a single voice into 4, 8, 16, or 32 distinct individual unison voices, each with its own pitch, timing and vibrato variations. The voices can, if desired, be spread across the stereo spectrum. Assign an instance of CHOIR to each of 4 voices singing four-part harmony and voilà, instant choir.
- PUNCH Vocal Impact Enhancer
- PUNCH is a unique processor that, as its name so ably implies, lets you give your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power.
- SYBIL Variable Frequency De-Esser
- SYBIL tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor with threshold, ratio, attack and decay controls as well as a variable highpass frequency to match any vocal performance.
- The AVOX bundle, which represents a 50% savings over the MSRPs of the individual plug-ins, is available exclusively at your local Antares dealer in versions for RTAS (Mac OS X and PC), VST (Mac OS X and PC), and Audio Units.
AVOX Vocal Toolkit
- System Requirements
- Macintosh Versions:
- AVOX supports Macintosh OS X only.
- RTAS Version: Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE v6.2 or later. Mac OS 10.2.8 or later as required by your version of Pro Tools.
- VST Version: A host program that supports the VST format. Mac OS 10.2.8 or later as required by your host.
- Audio Units Version: A host program that supports the Audio Units format. Mac OS 10.2.8 or later as required by your host.
- PC Versions:
- RTAS Version: Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE v6.2 or later. Windows XP (as required by your version of Pro Tools).
- VST Version: A host program that supports the VST format. Windows XP as required by your host.
- AVOX authorization requires an iLok USB smart key. A free iLok is included with the AVOX bundle. (Note: iLoks are not included with individual plug-ins purchased from our online store.)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
mostly designed for back vocal application, it is not worth of investing. freewares works the same. useless kit
I heard about this thinking it would be cool to look into. Now maybe it's just me but this does nothing take a voc that either sounds terrible and makes it sound worse or it "alters" how a good voc sounds. Not very impressed (although I did hear Faith Hill used it on a record...or was that Shania Twain?). Anywho, I think the concept was dope but I just haven't gotten any really good use out of it so far. Good luck to those who do.
I bought this plug in package and was completely under whelmed. It?s overpriced, you can do similar doubling and timbre changes by copying tracks or using other simple plugins. This package should be more in the $200 price range considering its lack-luster performance. The throat plugin sounds too artificial to be useful. It may work for a backup track, but don?t use it for anything up front in the mix. It?s too unnatural. Choir and Duo are the most useful plugins, but not worth the price. Some freeware plugins perform just as well. The Punch plugin does nothing more than your native compressor and Sonic Maximizer. If I had it to do over again, I would not buy this bundle and simply use simple studio techniques to double/chorus/detune vocal tracks and use my native compression and Sonic Maximizer. This bundle DOES NOT do harmony processing. It is a vocal doubler / processer only.