- J48110 000000000 J48110000000000
Antelope Audio MP8d 8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier
- Write a Review
MP8d is an 8-channel class-A microphone preamplifier, which boasts Antelope Audio’s integrated world-class A/D conversion. Antelope’s converters are ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8-channel microphone preamp featuring Antelope's world-class A/D conversion.
MP8d is an 8-channel class-A microphone preamplifier, which boasts Antelope Audio’s integrated world-class A/D conversion. Antelope’s converters are widely regarded for their naturally warm, yet sonically accurate sound signature. This classically rich, yet modernly precise sound is accomplished thanks to Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-Controlled crystal oscillator, along with advanced analog and digital circuit board design, powered by a proprietary power supply.
The MP8d mic pres are combo XLR/TRS connectors, which accept both mic and line level signals. Hi-Z inputs are associated with channels 1 and 2, and are accessible via dedicated TRS connectors on the front panel. Inserts for connecting your favorite effects outboard gear are available on the rear panel.
A high-end headphone amp is accessible from the front panel to provide the convenience of integrated monitoring. The analog connectivity is accomplished with a D-Sub 25 connector directly outputting the mic signals at line level, making MP8d a perfect companion device for Antelope’s Orion32 and Zen Studio audio interfaces.
A plethora of digital connectors offer a wide variety of options, providing extreme flexibility and enhanced productivity.
MP8d provides S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT and MADI connections expand the product compatibility and allow for both easy connection to other outboard gear or DAW, as well as cascading two or more MP8d units, expanding the channel count.
- 8 Hi-Z, Line and Mic compatible preamps with individual phantom power
- A/D enhanced by Antelope’s world-renowned jitter management algorithm
- MP8d features all digital I/O you need – MADI, ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TOSLINK
- Massive parallel DSP for fast routing, low-latency mixing and real-time FX
- DB25 connector for 8-channel direct microphone output
- Oven-Controlled Oscillator, 2 Word Clock outs, 1 Word Clock in and 1 Atomic Clock in
Amazing sounding preamp with incredible versatility. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.