- Product 181821
Aphex 622 2-Channel Logic-Assisted Expander Gate
- Write a Review
The Aphex 622 2-Channel Logic-Assisted Expander Gate is one of the best commercially available noise gates. Provides you with the lowest distortion, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A step up in gating technology.
The Aphex 622 2-Channel Logic-Assisted Expander Gate is one of the best commercially available noise gates. Provides you with the lowest distortion, widest frequency response, and no clicks. Ultra-quiet and reliable. Can be used in recording and live performance. the Aphex 622 features Logic Assisted Gate Circuitry, an ultrapure audio path with voltage-controlled attenuator to assure highest quality audio, dedicated downward expander mode, parametric key input filters, switchable ducking mode, simple and accurate metering, and servo-balanced input and output circuits.
- Logic Assisted Gate Circuitry combines sophisticated level detection with logic-generated control voltage assuring positive, stable, and accurate triggering
- Ultrapure audio path: Aphex VCA 1001 voltage-controlled attenuator assures the highest audio quality, speed, and freedom from DC control feed-through
- Key monitor headphone jack
- Dedicated downward expander mode allows high resolution of ratio adjustment: from 1.2:1 to 10:1
- 119dB dynamic range
- Switchable ducking mode
- Simple and accurate metering system
- Improved servo-balanced input and output circuits
- +4/-10 operation rear panel selectable
- Hardwire relay bypass: remote controllable
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.