- Write a Review
Max your Symphony's I/O with 16 great-sounding analog channels
The Apogee Symphony is one of the best sounding audio interfaces out there, and adding extra I/O channels is always a wise move. The 16x16 I/O module adds 16 balanced analog inputs and outputs featuring renowned Apogee AD/DA converters plus an S/PDIF digital pair so you can fully orchestrate your Symphony.
- Legendary converter quality from Apogee's 25 years of research and experience
- Fully-balanced inputs and outputs
- Simple plug-and-play expansion for your Apogee Symphony interface
Maximize your I/O. Order yours today.
- Analog IN:16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.