- Product H25228
Apogee 16 Analog IN x 16 Optical OUT Module
- Write a Review
The Apogee I/O Modules are the sound and soul of the Apogee Symphony I/O interface, and represent 25 years of Apogee research & development, and desi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Increases the functionality of the Symphony I/O interface.
The Apogee I/O Modules are the sound and soul of the Apogee Symphony I/O interface, and represent 25 years of Apogee research & development, and design excellence. The AI16 offers 16 channels of analog input and up to 16 channels of optical output simultaneously. This powerful module delivers Apogee's core competency and superior sounding digital audio recording.
- The culmination of 25 years of Apogee's digital recording technology
- The most advanced AD/DA conversion available
- Operates 16 channels of Analog INPUT and up to 16 channels of Digital OUTPUT simultaneously
Customize your Symphony to suit your needs.
- Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & SPDIF on 1 Toslink connector
- ADAT: 16 channels 44.1-48 kHz
- SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz
- SPDIF: 4 channels up to 192 kHz
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector