- J38292 000000000 J38292000000000
Apogee ONE Audio Interface and Microphone
- Write a Review
The Apogee ONE USB receives an exciting and refreshing update, taking this USB mic and audio interface combo to new heights. Now with up to two simul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio-quality audio interface and microphone for iPhone, iPad & Mac. Now compatible with Windows 10.
The Apogee ONE USB receives an exciting and refreshing update, taking this USB mic and audio interface combo to new heights. Now with up to two simultaneous inputs, 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution, high-speed USB 2.0 and Lightning connectivity, a die-cast aluminum body, and support for Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad and Windows 10, Apogee ONE is the ultimate studio-quality audio interface and microphone combination. ONE is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee’s premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones. The all-new ONE for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.
Legendary Sound Quality
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
A Difference You Will Hear
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee’s mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, Next Generation AD/DA Converters
ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, Detailed World-Class Mic Preamps
ONE features two microphone preamps with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
ONE Is A Microphone
ONE features a built-in studio quality condensor microphone that makes it easy to quickly capture song ideas, vocals, podcasts and interviews. With the included mic clip you can position ONE perfectly on your microphone stand to capture any sound.
ONE Is An Audio Interface
ONE’s breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass or acoustic guitar with pickup to the 1/4” instrument input. With up to two simultaneous channels of recording (instrument + built-in or external mic) and Apogee’s premium A/D conversion and mic preamp technology, you can make professional recordings anywhere with ONE.
ONE Is A Headphone Amp and DAC
ONE’s stereo output delivers audiophile quality sound from iPhone, iPad or Mac to your headphones or speakers. With ONE’s premium D/A conversion you will hear every subtle detail of your music like never before, allowing you to create better mixes and enjoy your iTunes library even more.
- New circuitry, mic capsule and upgraded sound quality
- Redesigned die cast aluminum chassis
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with GarageBand, MultiTrack, Spotify; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, iTunes; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- Optional battery operation for remote recording on iPad (2 AA batteries not included)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24 bit/96kHz
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.
An exciting update to the original, get your hands on the new Apogee ONE today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.