- Product 708067
Apogee Rosetta AD
- Write a Review
The Rosetta AD is a 24-bit analog to digital converter with all the most common digital interfaces”AES/EBU, ADAT, TDIF and S/PDIF”included as standar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Industry-standard Apogee conversion made affordable for the project studio.
The Rosetta AD is a 24-bit analog to digital converter with all the most common digital interfaces”AES/EBU, ADAT, TDIF and S/PDIF”included as standard. The feature set of the Rosetta AD has been carefully tailored to project studio requirements. You won't pay for extensive features you'll never use. Apogee has carefully researched exactly what facilities you need and expect from an outboard A/D converter... and has delivered them in an affordable, compact, 1U rack-mount package.
The Rosetta AD features analog inputs operating at pro or consumer levels, balanced or unbalanced. The highest quality Apogee 24-bit conversion drives two AES/EBU outputs so you can feed two machines at once. In addition, ADAT, TDIF, and S/PDIF coax/optical interfaces are all built-in, for the absolute maximum in quality and flexibility!
Apogee´s renowned Soft Limit technology allows you to record at the maximum level without overs, while our new high-resolution UV22HR¨ process allows you to generate flawless 16- and 20-bit masters retaining as much of the original 24-bit resolution as possible. Apogee´s exacting analog and digital design assures top audio performance without compromise, including excellent stereo imaging and transparent sound.
The panel of the Rosetta AD is designed for quick and easy operation. Every function has its own control, clearly labeled to avoid confusion. The metering features easy-to-read bar-graph LEDs with oversize over indicators and you can determine how many consecutive digital full-scale samples constitute an over.
- High quality Apogee 2-channel 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1/48 or 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz versions
- Ideal for project studio recording and mastering to
- DAT, MOor modular digital multitracks
- 2xAES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, TDIF interfaces
- UV-22HR Improved high-resolution word-length
- reduction to 16 and 20 bits
- Pro/consumer levels, balanced/unbalanced
- User-defined over indication
- Simple to operate, stylish front panel
- Easy-to-read bar-graph metering.
Professionals use Apogee conversion daily to make records in top studios. Give your DAW a major boost in sound quality <## HC mdash ##> order your Rosetta now!
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Sample Rate: 44.1”48, 88.2”96 kHz±: 10%
- Input Impedance: Pro: 9K_, Consumer15K_
- Relative THD+N: ”0.1 dBFS: ”110dB (unweighted), ”112dB (A-weighted); ”20 Dbfs: ”91dB (unweighted), ”93dB (A-weighted); ”60 Dbfs: ”56dB (unweighted) , ”58dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic range: ”60 dB, Unweighted 116db, ”60 dB, A-weighted 119dB
- Peak Spurious Component: ”126dB (max)
- Group Delay (in passband): 34/Fsseconds
- Passband Ripple: ±0.001dB
- Digital Filter Stopban: 0.5542Fs kHz
- Stop-band Attenuation: 117dB
- Channel Separation Left/right: 120dB (worst case)
- Frequency Response (10 Hz”20 kHz): Gain±0.025Db< Phase< 0.01degrees
Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 60 Hz>> 100Db, 1 kHz>> 80dB
- Input Level, maximum (no gain): Professional, balanced27dBu, Professional, unbalanced23dBu, Consumer, balanced 16dBu, Consumer, unbalanced15dBu
- Input Level, adjustment range: 20dBu
- Crystal Oscillator accuracy: ±50ppm
- Clock Jitter, 32kHz”106 kHz: << 22psec
- UV22HR Amplitude: 16 bits”84Db. 20 bits”108dB
- Over Detection: 1”4 consecutive 0 dBFS readings (user-definable)
- AC line voltage: 100, 120, 220, 240 vac (set internally)
- Fusing: 5 x 20 mm, 800mA (100”110v); 400 mA (220”240v) slow-blow
- Power: 15Watts
- Size (w, h, d): 19 in, 1.75 in (1U), 14.25 in
- Weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)