- #501293 000000000 501293000000000
Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe Card for Mac
- Write a Review
The Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe card for Mac is the core of Apogee's pro audio production Symphony System. With the flexibility of up to 64 channels of i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Twice the channel count of previous Symphony cards.
The Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe card for Mac is the core of Apogee's pro audio production Symphony System. With the flexibility of up to 64 channels of input and output, the Symphony 64 PCIe card doubles the amount of I/O previously available on one Symphony card. The Symphony 64 card is made to interface with Apogee's X-Series and Rosetta Series converters directly to the Mac Pro, which creates the Symphony System. And, the Symphony PCIe driver design provides an elegant and rock-solid connection capable of delivering incredibly low latency.
The pairing of Apogee Symphony's superior driver performance and the brute strength of Apple's Mac Pro provides a superior foundation for any Core Audio-based studio and sets the stage for advanced technologies like Apogee Symphony's SBus and VBus.
- Allows up to 64 channels of 24-bit/192kHz digital I/O
- Near zero latency performance
- Connects to Apogee's X-Series and Rosetta Series converters via the X-Symphony option card
- Compatible with any Core Audio application
- Includes Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
- In conjunction with the power of your Mac Pro you get VBus abilities which allow virtual routing within a Core Audio application or between multiple applications, and
- SBus which gives you 32-channel, 192kHz digital audio network between two Mac computers
Turn your Mac Pro into a professional music production system with world-class Apogee conversion.