- Product 708065
Apogee X-Video Time Sync Expansion Card
- Write a Review
Designed to fit in the X-Series card slot located in the rear panel of the BIG BEN. All functions controlled from the BIG BEN user interface. Generat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Harnesses the power of BIG BEN for video production.
Designed to fit in the X-Series card slot located in the rear panel of the BIG BEN. All functions controlled from the BIG BEN user interface. Generates video and provides genlocking function.
- Support for PAL, NTSC and 60Hz B&W standards
- One composite video input and three composite video outputs
- Can operate as a master black-burst generator
- Can operate as genlocking slave device
- In genlocking mode the source video-signal will be re-clocked and regenerated, maintaining the same
- field and colorburst phase information, but stripped of its line information and replaced by video-black.
- In slave mode the board will auto-detect the incoming video-standard and configure itself accordingly.
- The video input is of very high tolerance and will even lock to unstable sources like VCR's.
- There are three modes of operation:
- Master mode: The user selects the video format on the front panel of the BIG BEN. The BIG BEN will slave to the generated video signal.
- Attended Slave mode: The video board will be configured to autodetect and genlock to the incoming video. The BIG BEN will slave to the incoming video signal.
- Unattended Slave mode: The video board will be configured to autodetect and genlock to the incoming video. The BIG BEN is not clocking to the Video board and therefore both will function independently.
Lets you use the BIG BEN Master Clock to generate video and genlocking function. Order today.
- Inputs: 1 x BNC 1Vpp at 75 ohm
- Outputs: 3 x BNC 0.3Vpp, 75 ohm
- Clocking: Temperature compensated crystal
- Stability: 5 ppm
- Supported standards:
- 625/50 PAL composite black-burst with color burst
- 525/59.94 NTSC composite black-burst with color burst
- 525/60 B&W composite black-burst
- (Board can be configured to generate color bar through internal jumper)