- Product H68550
Apple Care for Mac mini
- Write a Review
For up to three years from your Mac mini's original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-w...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add two extra years of complete coverage and expert service and support for your Mac mini.
For up to three years from your Mac mini's original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, Mac OS X, iLife, and iWork. You get global repair coverage for your Mac”both parts and labor”through convenient service options.
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best
Every Mac mini comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your Mac purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer's purchase date. You can call Apple's award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. If you need repair service, they offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics.
- Extends your AppleCare Protection to 3 years for your Mac mini
- What you get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite repair: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule
- MacBook Air SuperDrive (for MacBook Air only)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
- Software support includes:
- Using the Mac OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork