- Product 240447
Apple Care Protection Plan for Mac mini
- Write a Review
The AppleCare Protection Plan is a uniquely integrated service and support solution that includes expert telephone technical support, global repair c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Extends the complimentary coverage on your Mac to three years from the computer's purchase date.
The AppleCare Protection Plan is a uniquely integrated service and support solution that includes expert telephone technical support, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers, web-based support resources, and powerful diagnostic tools ” all for one economical price. Apple recommends that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan when you purchase your Apple system to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides.
Get peace of mind from Apple
The AppleCare Protection Plan extends the complimentary coverage on your Mac to three years of world-class support. The plan includes expert telephone assistance, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers, web-based resources, and TechTool Deluxe from Micromat”all for one economical price.
Three years of security
Every Mac comes with 90 days of telephone support and one year of service coverage at an Apple-authorized repair center. By purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with your Mac, you can extend your coverage to three years.
The AppleCare Protection Plan covers your Mac, as well as an AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple RAM purchased for your Mac. Mac mini, Mac Pro, Power Mac, MacBook Pro and PowerBook customers can also register one Apple display for coverage, provided the Mac and display are purchased together.
One number to call for help
Because Apple creates the computer, the operating system, and many built-in applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system”with vastly superior support. Just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac. The AppleCare Protection Plan provides support for Apple hardware, the Mac OS, and Apple consumer applications, including iLife, iWork, Jam Packs, iChat AV, Mail, Safari, iCal, iSync, AppleWorks, and QuickTime.
Convenient repair options
The AppleCare Protection Plan includes up to three years of onsite service for desktop computers. The plan also provides global repair coverage, which can be very important if you travel abroad. Apple-authorized technicians perform repairs using genuine Apple parts.
Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan along with your new Mac to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides. No other service and support program can provide peace of mind for such a small investment.
- Comprehensive service and support
- Extends telephone technical support from 90 days to three years from computer's purchase date
- Extends hardware repair coverage to three years from computer's purchase date, including:
- Onsite service for desktop computers
- Global repair coverage
- Provides dedicated access to web-based support resources
- Includes powerful diagnostic tools (TechTool Deluxe from Micromat)
- Assistance with the complete Apple solution
- Apple hardware products
- An Apple computer
- An Apple mouse and keyboard when included with a covered computer (or purchased with Mac mini)
- An Apple display when purchased and registered with a covered Mac mini, Mac Pro, Power Mac, MacBook Pro or PowerBook computer
- An AirPort Extreme Card, AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple RAM when used with a Mac covered by the AppleCare Protection Plan
- The Mac OS
- Many Apple-branded consumer applications, including iLife and iWork
- Quality and convenience backed by Apple
- Expert Apple technical support through an easy-to-remember toll-free telephone number
- Repairs performed by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts(
- Quick and easy registration