- Product H74830
Apple iMac 27" MC813LLA 2.7GHz i5 4GB RAM 1TB7k HDD
- Write a Review
With new processors and advanced graphics, the new iMac is the fastest, most powerful iMac yet. It's fast enough to handle any modern Digital Audio W...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Still beautiful on the surface. Even more powerful below it.
With new processors and advanced graphics, the new iMac is the fastest, most powerful iMac yet. It's fast enough to handle any modern Digital Audio Workstation software could you want to run.
New Intel Core i5 processor.
Up to 1.7x faster at the core.
New quad-core Intel Core i5 processors are standard on the new iMac. That means the new iMac performs nearly twice as fast as the previous generation, adding a new dimension of speed to everything you do. And since Mac OS X is designed to take advantage of each core, it captures every last bit of performance from the processor.
Turbo Boost 2.0.
Say you'e using a processor-intensive application like Aperture 3 or Final Cut Pro that benefits from extra power. Turbo Boost 2.0 automatically increases the speed of the active cores ” up to 3.8GHz. And by shifting core frequency in small increments, Turbo Boost allows the processor to manage performance without sacrificing efficiency. All this takes place behind the scenes, so your work (or play) goes smoother and faster.
Faster single-chip micro-architecture.
Watching a movie, updating your blog, editing photos. Tasks like these require data to travel from place to place. The latest Intel Core architecture puts the processor, cache, memory controller, and graphics engine on a single chip. Since data doesn™t have as far to travel, you get faster performance and greater efficiency.
Integrated memory controller.
With faster access to memory, each core gets right to work on your data, rather than waiting for it to arrive. That™s why Intel Core architecture uses an integrated memory controller to connect fast 1333MHz memory directly to the processor. Together, that helps your applications run at peak performance.
Advanced AMD Radeon HD graphics.
When you need performance for things like playing 3D games, editing HD video, or running design software, the discrete AMD Radeon HD graphics in iMac go to work. You see more frames per second and experience better responsiveness. You'e guaranteed superior graphics performance.
Data transfer is now lightning fast.
Thunderbolt technology has arrived ” and Apple computers are the first to have it. With one tiny port, you get lightning-fast transfer speeds and huge expansion capabilities. Two 10-Gbps data channels per port mean you can transfer data up to 12 times faster than with FireWire 800. And don™t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up the Thunderbolt port: You can daisy-chain as many as six devices plus a display.
- 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display with support for millions of colors
- Resolution: 2560 by 1440 pixels
- Processor and Memory
- 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
- 4GB (two 2GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- 1TB (7200 rpm) hard drive
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
- Video support and camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Two internal 20-watt high-efficiency amplifiers
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)
- Built-in microphone
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Connections and Expansion
- Two Thunderbolt ports on 27-inch iMac
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- SDXC card slot
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Audio in/out
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- IR receiver
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted œT arrangement)
- Magic Mouse
- Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- Magic Trackpad
Now's the time to move up to a new iMac. Order today.
iMac 27" MC813LLA 2.7GHz i5 4GB RAM 1TB7k HDD
- Size and Weight
Height: 20.4 inches (51.7 cm)
Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
Depth: 8.15 inches (20.7 cm)
Weight: 30.5 pounds (13.8 kg)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
Line voltage: 100-240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 310W (27-inch models)
Operating temperature: 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
Storage temperature: -4 to 116 F (-20 to 47 C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet
Typical acoustical performance
Sound pressure level (operator position): 18 dBA at idle