- Product 703571
Apple iMac Desktop (20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive)
- Write a Review
From any view, this iMac Desktop computer is impressive. Its profile is amazingly slim, turning your workspace from a cluttered desktop into a brilli...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Just when you thought iMac had everything, now there's even more.
From any view, this iMac Desktop computer is impressive. Its profile is amazingly slim, turning your workspace from a cluttered desktop into a brilliant display podium. Little compares to sitting in front of the glossy 20" LCD widescreen display framed in anodized aluminum and glass cover. Its 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution make photos and movies come alive with rich color. The use of recyclable glass and aluminum makes iMac friendlier to the environment, too.
Nothing peripheral about it
The ultrathin Apple Keyboard perfectly complements iMac. Its anodized aluminum enclosure features low-profile keys with a crisp, responsive feel. The keyboard includes special function keys for one-touch control of Mac features, and two USB 2.0 ports provide high-speed connectivity to your iPod, Mighty Mouse, digital camera, and other devices.
With the Apple iMac, details make all the difference. For example, because it's made from a single sheet of aluminum, you won't see any seams or screws except for a single compartment on the bottom that provides easy access to the memory slots. The built-in iSight camera and microphone are integrated so neatly you barely notice they're there”until you need them for a video chat.
The latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors run at 2.4GHz with advanced 45-nm process technology and 6MB of shared L2 cache. Translation: Apple iMac runs your applications faster and more efficiently than ever before.
The best iMac graphics yet
With an ATI Radeon HD 2400XT graphics processor with 128MB of GDDR3 memory, this iMac delivers smooth video playback and realistic visual environments.
Massive storage, more memory
This iMac has up to 1GB of 800MHz DDR2 memory standard so you can run more applications simultaneously. And with a 250GB Serial ATA hard drive, you can load up on photos, videos, and music.
Apple iMac ins and outs
Bring on your iPod, digital camera, mobile phone, and external hard drive. If it has a cable, iMac has a place for it. You'll find three USB 2.0 ports on iMac itself and two on the Apple Keyboard. Connect faster peripherals to the FireWire 400 and FireWire 800 ports for even more possibilities.
Turn your house into a wireless wonderland. High-speed 802.11n wireless technology is built into iMac. And with Time Capsule or the AirPort Express Base Station, every computer in every room can connect to iMac, the Internet, and each other. Over this network, everyone can print, surf the web, and even play music from the iTunes library through your home stereo”wirelessly.
Built into the top of iMac is the iSight camera. You'll hardly notice it's there until you want to launch iChat, Photo Booth, or iMovie. iSight is easy to use and highly advanced. The remarkable picture quality and color accuracy make this tiny feature huge.
iMac doesn't have a disc tray you have to worry about breaking or getting lose. CDs and DVDs slide right into the slot-loading SuperDrive. What makes it super? You can burn your own CDs and DVDs”including double-layer DVDs”to back up data or create your own music mixes. With the SuperDrive and iDVD, you can even burn the movies you make onto a DVD and watch them on your TV.
More great features:
¢Safari: a fast web browser adds new features and includes security to enhance your online experience
¢Mail: simplifies email with smart organizational tools, and incorporating convenient notes and to-do features
¢iCal: a streamlined calendar program
¢Address Book: integrated with Mail for easy and seamless day planning
¢Time Machine: See how your system looked on a given day and restore files with a click thanks to this file back up application
¢iChat: video chat with up to three people, deliver presentations with iChat Theater, or send instant messages
¢Boot Camp: allows you to start up your Mac in Windows when you need to run a Windows application
Up-to-date iLife '09
¢iPhoto now organizes photos in two ways. Faces arranges them based on who's in your photos, while Places, places them in order of where your photos were taken. Sharing them on Facebook or Flickr is then a simple click away.
¢iMovie helps you make a great movie in your extra time. Choose a dynamic theme to enhance your movie in seconds, or refine every shot with the Precision Editor.
¢GarageBand now let's you rock like a legend with new guitar amps and stompbox effects, as well teaches you how to play piano and guitar wiht the Basic Lessons fundamental videos. You'll learn songs from the original artists who made them famous.
¢iWeb '09 will help you design a website to share your photos, movies, and music just by dragging-and-dropping. Add new dynamic widgets and publish and share with a simple click.
- 2.4GHz processor
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics processor with 128MB of GDDR3 memory
- 6MB shared L2 cache at full processor speed
- 1066MHz frontside bus
- 1GB (one 1GB SO-DIMM) of 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- 250GB Serial ATA 7200-RPM hard drive
- 20" viewable glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display with 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution
- Millions of colors
- Typical viewing angle 160 Vertical, 160 Horizontal
- One FireWire 400 port
- One FireWire 800 port
- 5 USB 2.0 ports (3 on computer, 2 on keyboard)
- Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on IEEE 802.11n draft (specification); IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Internal 24W digital amplifier
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)
- Mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video connections via adapter3
- Built-in iSight camera
- Support for external display in extended desktop mode
- Digital resolutions up to 1920 by 1200 pixels
- Analog resolutions up to 2048 by 1536 pixels
- Support for external display in video mirroring mode
- Keyboard and Mighty Mouse
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 4x speed
- Writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed
- Writes DVD-RW discs at up to 6x speed and DVD+RW discs at up to 8x speed
- Reads DVDs at up to 8x speed
- Writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed
- Writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed
- Reads CDs at up to 24x speed
- Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard (includes Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools)
iMac Desktop (20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive)
- Dimensions: 19.1"W x 18.5"H x 7.4"D
Line voltage: 100-240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 200W (20-inch models)
Operating temperature: 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
Storage temperature: -40 to 185 F (-40 to 85 C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet