- Product 241697
Apple iPod Classic 160GB
- Write a Review
This 160GB iPod Classic can hold it if you can download it, from videos, music, games, movies, TV shows to podcasts and photos. And this iPod lets y...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Puts the whole entertainment world in your hand.
This 160GB iPod Classic can hold it if you can download it, from videos, music, games, movies, TV shows to podcasts and photos. And this iPod lets you carry around up to 160GB worth of your favorite diversions.
The iPod Classic's 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD monitor with LED backlight provides 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch for crystal clear viewing of Hollywood blockbusters, videos you can't live without, or sharing your personal pictures with friends. Protected by a slender but durable anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel enclosure with rounded edges, it's small enough to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket.
The built-in lithium ion battery provides you with up to 40 hours of music to lose yourself in, or 7 hours worth of video. So plug in the in-ear headphones, and place your finger on the Click Wheel menu to choose how you want to escape the worries of the day.
- 160GB of memory
- Holds up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, or 25,000 photos
- 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD display with LED backlight
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
- Free iTunes download
- Multiple languages
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter/connector
- Stereo minijack port
- Quick Start guide
- Limited warranty and service
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 40 hours of music or 7 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 2 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 4 hours
- Audio Support:
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Photo Support:
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- Video Support:
- H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
iPod Classic 160GB
- Dimensions: 4.1"H x 2.4"W x .53"D
Weight: 5.7 ounces
Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
iTunes 7.4 later
Windows: Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This thing is amazing, you no longer need to choose what music you want on your ipod, it can all go on there! And at the same price, theres the touch, which is only like 16GB, and it turns into a smudgy piece of crap after the first day. This thing is great, I have over 9000 songs, and about 12 full length movies, and I still have like 110GB left! Oh, not to mention the fun games that are compatible. Tetris is the best!