- Product 241699
Apple iPod Nano 4GB
- Write a Review
This 4GB version of the iPod nano has all the power and glory of the iPod Classic's multimedia playability in a condensed version. The nano offers a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The nano is all about compact convenience without compromise.
This 4GB version of the iPod nano has all the power and glory of the iPod Classic's multimedia playability in a condensed version. The nano offers a 2-inch (diagonal) screen that's 65% brighter than before and features an enhanced interface for easier browsing through your media files, including Cover Flow which lets you flip through music files by cover album art. Select the album you want to listen to and it flips over to reveal the track listing.
You also get skip-free playback, 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 204 pixels per inch, and a built-in lithium ion battery that provides 24 hours of music or 5 hours of video viewing.
- 4GB of memory
- Holds up to 1,000 songs, 4 hours of video, or 3,500 photos
- 2-inch (diagonal) color LCD display with LED backlight
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 204 pixels per inch
- Stores data via USB flash drive
- Skip free playback
- Free iTunes download
- Multiple languages
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter/connector
- Stereo minijack port
- Quick Start guide
- Limited warranty and service
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 24 hours of music or 5 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- Audio Support:
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Photo Support:
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- Video Support:
iPod Nano 4GB
- Dimensions: 2.75"H x 2.06"W x .26"D
Weight: 1.74 ounces
Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
iTunes 7.4 later
Windows: Vista or XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
It is much better, as far as features go, than anything else I have tried. My problem is that my screen is now broken, which renders the iPod unusable, as it is meant to be used with a screen. Its internal components were destroyed because somebody accidentally put a chair leg on it and sat in the chair. The pressure removed all function from the screen. I don't think most mp3 players could take that either, but before mine broke, I noticed that the screen really did attract finger prints very easily, and they were difficlut to remove. It also scratches easily. But now I am faced with a dilemma. I want to get a new iPod, but it is a little to expensive for me, as I am on a low budget and I recieved it as a gift. I think I may get a Zune instead to try out the features. Although it's apprently not the iPod killer it was made to be, a lot of people like it, so I think I will probably get that instead.