- Product 241704
Apple iPod touch - A 8GB
- Write a Review
The iPod touch - A model from Apple is all about the power of one. One finger that is. The 3.5-inch multi-touch widescreen is a media jukebox where o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get in touch with your music, movies, and more!
The iPod touch - A model from Apple is all about the power of one. One finger that is. The 3.5-inch multi-touch widescreen is a media jukebox where one finger controls everything from changing songs to surfing the web, starting a movie to flipping through a photo album.
With built-in Wi-Fi, Safari and YouTube, your internet browsing will be as fun as tapping along to your favorite music. The ingenious interface system means it's no longer impolite to point to get what you want. Touch the screen to zoom in to what you want to see, or scroll down and up with a simple flick of your finger.
Another innovative aspect is an ambient light sensor that will adjust the brightness of your screen depending on your surroundings, eliminating the need to squint and constantly reposition your hands when it's bright outside. It also adjusts from horizontal to vertical depending on what functions you are playing with.
The 8GB flash drive holds up to 1,750 songs, 10 hours of video, or 10,000 photos, giving you hours of fun. So do some finger stretches, cause with this small, but powerful media machine, your index fingers are going to get a workout. But it's one you'll enjoy.
This model does not include the January 2008 upgrade, which adds five new applications - Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes - as well as additional new features such as a customizable
Home screen, support for iTunes music lyrics, and Web Clips.
For more information on how to get your iPod touch up to date with the latest Apple has to offer, visit:
- 8GB of memory
- Holds up to 1,750 songs, 10 hours of video, or 10,000 photos
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- Safari browser and You Tube browser included
- Free iTunes download
- Multiple languages
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter/connector
- Ambient light sensor to adjust brightness depending on your surroundings
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
- Quick Start guide
- Polishing cloth
- Limited warranty and service
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 22 hours of music or 5 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- Audio Support:
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Photo Support:
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- Video Support:
iPod touch - A 8GB
- Dimensions: 4.3"H x 2.4"W x .31"D
Weight: 4.2 ounces
Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
iTunes 7.4 later
Windows: Vista or XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've been playing with my new iPod touch for a couple of days now and love it! The touch interface makes an already user friendly device more user friendly. The 3.5" screen is beautiful. The web browser lacks Java and Flash support, however, there is talk that this will be resolved by the end of the year. Great Product.